Thursday, December 6, 2012

English Robin Stamp

Striping, W2, Hollibaugh, Hibred, Caviar

This week I got a darling little stamp on a Christmas card..from England.  It is an English robin with a little star in his beak.  Just precious.  I love pretty stamps.  With all my Zentangle® things laying about i decided to make a special "setting" for the stamp and had a lot of fun just picking whatever felt good.
I thought in the empty space above I might put some words...but have not decide what they will be yet.
What do you think?  

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, I never realized that there are actual patterns to zentangles. So much to learn.. I've done a few , but from my own head.. OMG! that could be dangerous..
    Enjoying your blog, trying to learn some things. and it has taken me to other blogs also.. You know how that 'black hole' can be. !!Thanks so much.. BJ

    ReplyDelete