Monday, February 11, 2013

Diva Challenge: A snake?

Dansk, Voga (v), Flez, Tearce, Itch
The Diva Challenge for this week is to include a "snake" in your Zentangle.  This is a 3.5" tile (I prefer Canson Montval 140# wc paper for my tiles, by the way.)  

As you can tell, snakes, not being my favorite sort of thing, have to have a sense of humor in my art!  :-)

Flex has always always looked like a snake skin to me and so I don't use it much.  It sure seemed perfect here!  And Itch looked scale-y too. Anyway, it is obvious this snake means you no harm!  

A fun challenge.  


  1. I am not a fan of snakes either but this one has her charm.

  2. I like the way she goes in and out of your tangle. Very nice!

  3. This is a fun way to portray your snake.

  4. lovely and whimsical. So sweet.

  5. The way the snake is sliding through its hole in the zia is genius!

  6. I love this smiling snake coming in and out.