Saturday, February 23, 2013

Watercolor and Zentangle

"Add  Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves"
Watercolor/pen and ink/graphite
11 x 15
This was inspired by a spice cabinet I saw at a garage sale recently...but obviously MY interpretation.  I am not sure if the background reads "wallpaper" or spice cabinet.  But either way I sort of liked it.  I think I ready to sign it.

Time now to get ready for the Hawthorne Fine Art and Photography show that starts at 1 pm tomorrow here at our park in Leesburg, FL.  This piece is for another show. I still have some wires to put on paintings for that.  I am showing 4 pieces AND in charge of the Zentangle special exhibits table!  Set up for that starts at 9 am Sunday!   

Today is going to be one of those wonderful but too wild days for me today...Leesburg Art Association has a demo being offered at 1 pm (Don Getz).  I would hate to miss him.  I have some of his videos.  And to top it off it will 87 degrees and I would die to be at the pool!  

So my goal is to get all my errands done before lunch, hit Don's demo, and then go to the pool.  HA.  I'll let you know how THAT goes.  But our forecast has rain for Sun-Tuesday so this my chance. 


2 comments:

  1. Ginny - this is utterly charming and so well done. I LOVE it! I really look forward to your daily posts and your zentangles are really wonderful.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete