Saturday, March 15, 2014

March calendar with Zentangles

13: Diva Dance, Crescent Moon  14: C-Bun, Charlie  15: Birdie Feet, Merryweather

Just managing to get my daily calendar done these days with company here.  But it's been so fun to share Florida with my friend, Mary.  

One more set of company the end of March when my daughter comes to visit with her family.  

My "Retreat to Paradise" excursion to Melbourne, FL is rapidly coming up now too.  We leave on Thursday, April 3.  

Weather is more consistently nice now...we'll be in the low 80s most of the next few days.  We are taking Mary to Silver Springs to go on the glass bottom boats today.  Then a boat ride through the Mount Dora Canal tomorrow afternoon.  We may get some rain on Monday so that will be a day for Zentangle class, card games, a movie, and dinner out.  

I hope to take my sketch book along today to do some sketching!  

No comments:

Post a Comment