Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Truffle: The Diva's Challenge


"Sprigs" and "Truffle" are quite new.  I love "Sprigs" but am not sure yet about "Truffle".  Need to look at what others do with it.  It certainly allows for a lot of creative tangleation.  I just need to play more with it. 

65 here today and "mostly" sunny.  Greg has been SO good about getting the kids out to tube on the lake almost every day.  We skipped Tuesday due to 30 mph wind!  But he is braving the 60 degrees and hoping the sun will keep them from freezing to death out there on the water.  Julie is down on the pier…Marie and Nate and curled up reading.  I am going to take my sketch book and camera down to the pier if the sun stays out!  

8 comments:

  1. I love how you paired truffle with tropicana and framed the sides with an aura and row of tiny orbs. I also think your high-contrast stripe path through the middle works fabulously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Truffle and the contrast you gave it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page in your calendar, Sprigs is awesome, and I think the truffle tropicana combo is great. They make together a great border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I agree with Didisch ... the combination of truffle and tropicana makes a beautiful border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great truffle and so fun for me to see others using Tropicana! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You balanced truffle out so well with the tropicana... Really looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ginny - your 'truffle' is so unique - I love your tangle.

    ReplyDelete