Friday, July 18, 2014

Zentangle Calendar July 18


Tortuca and Nekton are both tangles presented by Rick and Marie on their Apprentice video.  They surely have been around awhile but I've never tried them before.  I liked them both.  Pepper (probably named for peppermint?) on the other hand did not make my day.  It's a "poor man's Aquafleur" and not early as dramatic in my book. But after one says something like that then you see what someone else does with it and you change your mind!  Always the way.  

I need to get a little ahead now on my calendar because it's "high" summer in the north woods and time for grandchildren to come and play.  The younger ones like to get up early!  The older ones like to sleep late!  I remember how that is!!!  

I am cooking up a storm to stock fridge and freezer for the older ones (boys 16 and 18 eat like you cannot imagine!) Double recipes of everything!  Hahaha.  Today is a huge batch of chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies for the freezer!

I have 9 people signed up for my September 3rd Zentangle class already! (see side bar for classes)  I think this is going to be a pretty good sized class all because of that Zentangle cow painting that is getting a lot of chatter at the art show!  Who could have guessed?  And I have 11 at the July 31st class and I think 9 at a private class on August 1.  So I am going to be "getting back" on the teaching circuit real quick!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment