Saturday, August 9, 2014

"Tile Folders": Presentation Booklets for Bijou





Because I have a very slow server in the north woods of WI I could not download Cherryl Moote's free e-directions for her folder for Bijou.  BUT I already owned Cherryl's wonderful book called All Tangled Up and so I just "did the math" myself.  She had the folder all done up for ATCs and for 3.5" tiles.  I just fiddled around and came up with 6.75 x 8.75" paper and it seems to work pretty well.  

I love doing them because the paper size is so convenient…a piece of scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper or whatever works well.  In the top two I used regular computer printer paper that I had designed with a mono print on my Gelli plate printing. (AH another use for my gelli prints).  The last one is a sheet of music from an old music book I got at a garage sale.  And you could surely do tangles on the folders too.  

If you google Cherryl's name you'll come up with her website and you can get more info on how to get her great books on paper folding!  She's THE best.  I got to meet her and get a lesson at the April event in Florida called Retreat to Paradise.  

If you are a CZT you could give each participant a sheet of paper and have them fold their own presentation folder in about 5 minutes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment