Friday, November 28, 2014

Photoclips and Zentangle

Fotoclips

How Fotoclips work

With these small clear plastic clips you are supposed to clip together your photographs but obviously I had another idea in mind.  

I am sure I saw this somewhere else but it took me a year or two to remember to order the clips.  A box of 110 clips is about $13 or $14 on Amazon.  This took about 35 or so clips to make the wall hanging above.  

The examples on the box show all of them being used and then several boxes of them being used and a whole wall is covered.  THAT is pretty impressive!

You can also use them somewhat 3-D and they come with a few "orange" clips and actually work at 90 degree angles.  But that didn't fit my needs here.   

You could easily hang this with nails and picture hangers too, rather than a ribbon, so that that part would be invisible if you wanted to.  I wanted this to be "mobile" so I could pick it up and take it to Zentangle classes if I wanted to.  I think you could mix it up with different sized tiles to make it funky too.  

I think this would make a darling Christmas gift for a tangler or a photographer or a college student.  



No comments:

Post a Comment