Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Journal Prompt #5

5 x 8" journal page with Gelli print deli paper for background.

Prompt #5 is for us to consider our critics (inner and outer) and see if we can meet them face to face and let them go.  We are mostly thinking of art critics but not necessarily…any critic.  The little folded envelop in the left corner is hard to see because it blends in so well.  It has it own little "closure" that flips up to keep the top flap down.  So I have some writing to do to finish the prompt…both on the page and something for IN the envelopes.  

Incidentally, the cat with the attitude is from my friend, Mary's Christmas card.  I just adored him and told Mary I'd be using him somewhere soon.  I had to re-paint his vest to go with the page.
Just wanted you to know I didn't draw him.  Just sharing him.
Thanks Mary!  

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete