Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fanz: Diva's Challenge this week.


I think I've had "Fanz" in my collection but I can't remember ever using it!  That's what I love about the Diva's Challenge.
Ya just never know until you try it!

Also been playing around with "auras" as an enhancement.  Linda Farmer sent around a list of some of her favorite "stuff" and Maria's ideas about different kinds of auras was one I had not seen before.  Shucks, just adding lines is only ONE way to do an aura!  She did auras in all kinds of ways!
Who would of thought?

Have a good week everyone.


6 comments:

  1. Nice! I need to try more auras, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fanz looks like it's a cloud hanging somewhere ;-)
    I like it!
    (and the shadow looks great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the auras really add the defining element to a piece sometimes. I agree with the above comment...a hanging cloud....very whimsical creation no matter how it is interpreted. Thanks for the fun commentary too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aura's are always great and so rewarding! I like your Fanz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your design. It looks a little like a berry pie to me!

    ReplyDelete