Monday, August 3, 2015

Adding Zentangle to the Gelli Prints

4 x 6" Greeting cards and envelope

These two cards (with envelope below) were done in Gelli print.
The top one is done on CD/DVD labels and was posted before but now I've added some "tangles" to it.  The other is just a print cut to size and glued on the card with YES glue.  I like putting a little decoration on the envelope too.  

Does anyone know the name of the tangle I used for the half round shape?  I know it came on zentangle blog recently but I forgot to put down the name!  I love it.  So lacy but easy to do.
I'm going to have to go back to see if I can find it!!!  

Had a great weekend of company here at the lake house in northern WI.  We had lots of wild storms come and go, but in between the 3 grandsons (all in high school) got in some tubing, skiing, kayaking, canoeing, swimming and a big campfire with s'mores!  While it rained we played cards and did jig saw puzzles. We did not have to resort to movies once!  (always a stand by for rainy afternoons).  The boys helped Grandpa with log splitting too.  Big help…those logs are heavy to load up and stack!  They are all so young and strong!!!

Partly cloudy this morning and just 65 degrees at 10:30 am.  So it's not going to be a warm one today.  Windy down at the lake shore again too.  I'd like to get to some watercolor paintings today.   Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment