Saturday, October 31, 2015

Journal prompt

9 x 12 Journal page, acrylic and multi media with photo.
Journal prompt for my FB group…the prompt is "Masks".
That's all…just "masks".  You interpret as you like.

My theory is that we all wear masks most of the time.
Some wear heavier ones and remove them less.
Others wear kind of cool ones that reflect the person underneath.
Mine is sort of "steam punk" with cogs and sails blowing in the wind…it might also reflect that I had a hard time sleeping last night because my flags and cogs kept churning.  Every have that happen?  

This is prompt #44.  The group has done one a week for almost a year now.  Whew.  THAT was one fast year!!!  I am wondering if we'll stay together for another year now.  My suggestions was two prompts a month instead of 4.  I'd like to feel I had a little more time to play with the ideas given out.



No comments:

Post a Comment