Saturday, March 25, 2017

Zentangle Fun



The top Zentangle® is 8.5 x 11 on a piece of good quality computer paper.  This has been on my desk for well over 3 months...shoved here and there and then I feel like adding something and then pushed aside for other things.  Stephanie Jennifer's Tangle Calendar Facebook group posts things slowly and I am now 10 months ahead of the rest of the group.  I know this is obsessive.  I won't say which month this actually is but I was humming "Jingle Bells" when I finished it.  🎄

I'll take a little break now...maybe.

The second tangle tile is just 3.5" square...a normal size tile.
I started a demo when my daughter Julie was here in February and so I just finished this one up.  Added a little colored pencil to that one.

We had a gorgeous day here in central FL AGAIN.  But if we do not get rain soon we are going to have some serious water shortages here.  I have never seen our pond this low.  The park turned off the fountains yesterday.  First time I've ever seen that in the 10 years we have lived here.  And no rain in sight and 88 ahead next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment