Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sketch book at Key West


For some reason these photos of my sketch book seem a little on the yellow tint. Sorry about that. Anyway...the first sketch is down on Mallory Square where we ate dinner by the gulf the first night.

The second is the view from our lovely little porch overlooking the pool and portico at Hyatt Sunset West.

The third & fourth are Fort Zachary Taylor on the gulf beach...just a lovely spot. Greg and I walked 3 miles round trip and so enjoyed being there. I do wish we had brought or worn our suits! The water was 80 and it was so nice. The fruit smoothies were good too!

I took a lot of photo reference shots that I will enjoy thinking over in the months ahead!

Unfortunately I got back to Leesburg (a day's drive north of Key West) with a pretty bad chest cold and cough. I have been to the doctor and she has me on meds for it. I feel better today but am not sleeping well so am tired. Boo hoo. Whine whine.
I have not been sick in so long I forgot what it is like! Taking it easy today. 90 in central Florida.


No comments:

Post a Comment