Monday, May 21, 2012

A new view of Lincoln

This a little dark of me standing beside a fairly new portrait of Lincoln at the Lincoln Presidential Museum in Springfield, Illinois on Saturday. I wanted you to see the scale of the painting.


I am sorry I didn't write down the artist's name but I think when I look through my info later I will probably find it. I even bought a mug with this image on it. The museum is highly modern and includes a lot of fascinating almost Disney-like presentations very well done! We were totally impressed and we recommend a visit here!

Our journey is winding down now as we head for northern Wisconsin and our summer cabin in Lac du Flambeau on Tuesday.

It may be awhile before I get into my studio there because my hubby plans a new ceiling for it and that requires me OUT of it while he works. But it will be nice when it is finally finished.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment