Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Moving into April with some Sketches


I am starting my "littles" now on a new page...probably April and May events.  



My thought here to think of the places I sit in my FL house.  It's fun to associate what I do and what is important through chairs.  There are several more to add to the mix.  The stool got "wonky" in the drawing as it does have bend in the leg but that got off a bit.  But oh well.  

All these chairs are in my studio including the sofa.  I just included the place where I usually sit so I can see the pond and the birdbath and the sky.  The office chair is at my studio desk where I've spent so many happy hours.  The wonky stool is where I have my pens and inks and pencils.  The "mark-making" area I guess.  

We are prepping now for the arrival of our guests next Wed.  Greg's son and daughter in law and their two boys will be here for 4 days.  One of the days they will be to Universal studios.  Time to tidy up, make up the guest bed and plan some meals.  

They called this morning from the Milwaukee area and they are getting snow again!  😳. Oh dear.  Poor robins.  Poor tulips.  Well, at least Florida is going to look extra good to them.  

1 comment:

  1. your chairs are lovely and very comfy, love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete