Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A Zentangle Apron


My granddaughter is getting married in October.  Much happy excitement in the family!  

So the wedding shower is in August and I am doing a family cookbook for her.  I hope the people coming are amenable to bringing along a recipe or two to share!  The directions for the cards will go out in the invitations next month.  I'll do the compiling and the typing in September and bring it to her at present opening day after the wedding.   

I wanted her to have something to open in August so I am tangling her an apron with fabric pens and planning the cover for the recipe book.  




Here are Greg and I holding her 23 years ago.


1 comment:

  1. Made my day to read this. What a thoughtful gift, and the picture of you holding her is magical. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete