Sunday, March 21, 2021

A Potpourri of Art Activities over the weekend

Sketchbook Revival again (4th year) sort of drew me in.  Of course my life is not totally my own right now...although we are making progressing as weather improves in Wisconsin we are to get out and about more.  

But in-between I am trying to squeeze in a little art and the mini lesson on stamp carving and then layering the printing seemed to hit the spot for me.  I want to play more with that!  



 Then as we "spring forward" I started a new "mini journal" page in a new journal all together!  I got my clock up in the studio...comforting to have the old clock up there.  And then Marlene knit me some Bernie Sanders mittens which arrived just in time for the snow!  So I got to wear them!  

And Greg and I are nursing a lovely pot of pink tulips on our window sill.  So pretty and so helpful as we wander our way through the fickle and mired weather days of Wisconsin March.  

And then Zentangle is starting Project Pack #13 which is VERY different than one I've ever seen..it includes water-soluble graphite and a brush and a clear glaze pen.  The leaf shaped background is made with diluted graphite and a brush.  

My chop is an inverted V (for Virginia) and and S for Stiles. 



4 comments:

  1. I really like your chop,perfect.Glad the weather is improving up North,it was 48 here this morning but will go up to 76 this afternoon.We will have a quiet Easter but we are fully vaccinated.Most of our outdoor activity is with our doctors.Sending love and blessings dear Ginny and Greg,Happy Easter💕💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you getting settled in with new artist groups in madison. As always I enjoy looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comment above is from Marie swanson. Don't know why it came up as anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my favorite anonymous person! Thanks for commenting and hugs back.

      Delete