Thursday, March 27, 2014

Zentangle Dreamin'

26: St. John's Cross, Trivet, Roller Coaster, Wartz  27:  Ojo, Zander
Count down now to Retreat to Paradise..we are leaving one week from today.

I will be in Melbourne, FL in the beachfront hotel for Thurs-Sunday enjoying wonderful Zentangle workshops led by Margaret Bremner, Meredith Yuhas, and Cherryl Moote. 

My hubby will accompany me as baggage handler, support buddy, and driver!  (also beach bum by day) and my sister and brother in law will be at the same hotel on their way to Key West for a week of fun in the sun.  

I am packing swim suits, cork screw, and art supplies.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny - I love how the design in the lower left-hand corner is lifted and peeled away to reveal the tangle underneath - love the illusion. Your trip sounds like so much fun - the workshop will be great and the recreation maybe even better. The northwoods are beautiful right now and a little daunting. Charlyne, my friend, says she will have snow on the ground into the summer. The poor deer are so hungry. Mother Nature is not always kind, is she?

    ReplyDelete