Saturday, October 6, 2012

Zentangles on the Road

I had a little time last night while my hobby was sorting through some garage sale finds, to try to more tangles. The left an attempt at a pinwheel (there have been some challenges on the topic lately and they have been so beautiful...just had to give it a first shot.) The one on the right is more "tree-like" string. Margaret Bremmer has been experimenting with this and so I give her full credit for this idea! Because I am posting from my iPad the photos are fairly small. I am not sure but you might be able to click on the. To enlarge? I am currently in SE Wisconsin on the first leg of our trip south to Florida. It is COLD here and we woke up to 38 degrees.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Forest Dr,Fontana-on-Geneva Lake,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment