Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feelin' Spicey

I was in the grocery yesterday and when I went by the peppers they just knocked my socks off with the color.
There is something about fall harvest, isn't there? Pumpkins, gourds, apples, pears, vegetables. Wow.
If I bought these for a still life I figure it would have cost me about $10!
So, cheapskate that I am, I arranged them right there in the produce section and photographed them.
This is a promo for having a camera so small it fits in your purse! You never know when something will come up!!!
Garage sales is another really nice place for photos of old rockers, antique toys, and beautiful tea pots without having to spend a cent!!!

I am thinking of using these in my Wed class for paper painting. More to follow on that.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea - setting up the still life in the grocery store. I think there will be a lot of artists doing this after reading this. These are awesome shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I also thank you forth idea about garage sales. Flea markets could be another win.

    ReplyDelete