Friday, February 4, 2011

A TV appearance for me!


Taking photographs off a TV screen leaves something to be desired, of course. But it is fun to remember the event as it does not happen all that often for me!!!

Here I am (doing my Vanna White imitation) on our closed circuit TV station here at Hawthorne Park in Leesburg, FL. I am at this moment plugging our upcoming all-park art show which will happen March 13.

Below you will see me interviewing artist, Cheryl Jacobs, about her art work (which was hanging on a nearby wall and was photographed as we talked about it.)

And then you will see the "host" of the show in the last photography.

The 3 of us were on for half an hour twice today (a repeated show in the afternoon for those who are not early birds).

It was very fun to do. But I am glad that I don't do it very often!

Now, off for a walk in our gorgeous FL sunshine today with 78 degrees. There are signs of spring here in Florida now! My sympathy to all of you in snow...but I have seen some of the photos and many are beautiful. I'll just look at the photos though, if you don't mind.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny, 78 degrees? It's in the 40s and wet...normal. Fun seeing you on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I don't want to hear about your weather :) It's 20 degrees and the snow is higher than my mini cooper.

    ReplyDelete