Saturday, June 16, 2012

Continuing on With Fractured WC on Canvas...

You will remember I started this canvas sometime around Memorial Day weekend. The early photos of it are a few posts back.
I am still doodling away at this.

I add...subtract...lift.
I have decided that the next time I do one...I am not going to extend the lines outside the inside frame UNTIL I am ready to extend something. It is too hard to get those pencil lines to disappear.

The canvas is VERY touchy and unforgiving if you make a wet mark you are committed to doing something with it.

I am toying with the idea of repeating the floral organic colors somewhere in the picture plane. But I just can't decide yet. Another idea is to add more green into the plant and let some of the green "trail" down into the picture plane.

This is a 12 x 12 gallery wrapped format.

No comments:

Post a Comment