Saturday, November 10, 2012

An Ensemble

Ensemble of 4 Zentangle® Tiles 

The 4 Tiles shown separately

Well I have been totally busy for a few days so to make up for my lack of daily art...I decided to make 4 Zentangle tiles and show how an "ensemble" looks. This is the first one I've ever tried and, of course, it takes a lot longer to do 4 than one!!!

In this example I taped them down and drew the string on all 4 of them connecting from tile to tile.  I did continue tangle patterns from one to another where it seemed to work.  I do not think you have to do that.  I think you could draw the strings and then give out the tiles and people could so whatever and then put them together again.  

I tried some new tangles this time.  I'll star the new ones.  Ribbon, Footlights, Earth Rising*, Coaster*, Eylet/Crescent Moon Re-mix*, Scraper, Fishnet, Paradox, BTL Joos, Spaghetti & Meatballs*.  

The re-mix one is courtesy of Sandy Hunter's blog. A remix is when two tangles are reworked into a totally new tangle.



No comments:

Post a Comment