Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Most of Alphabet book is finished!

Just a few more pages to go and then the cover and the little alphabet book for my great granddaughter will be finished. 
A great way to ignore the rain up here in the Northwoods!  
This is actually my new knee.  



My granddaughter, Maddy


Play "find the nose". Violet's nose is one of them and her mimi,  my daughter, Beth.  

Couldn't resist since Maddy is big into yoga.  

Got a little drippy here.  

In honor of Great Grandpa Greg's love of trains.  Learning position words.
This one is done colored pencil and used a stamp for the train.  


learning about containers


This photo says it all.  


Hand printed papers teach about shape. 


Hey...we get our own page!  And G for Greg and G for Ginny too.  


Proud dad.  
Quilt is made of bit of my hand painted Washi tape.  

1 comment:

  1. This is amazingly cool.
    A treasure for your greatgrand.
    Very special

    ReplyDelete