Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks SO SO much everyone!


Painting # 1 from the last post will be the first choice for the Winter Garden Show entry. I am not posting it again (see last post). But the second choice for the show was harder.

For 2nd choice, I felt # 3 got the most votes, but Durinda had a good suggestion on #3. She felt if I darkened the trees more behind the tents (as I had in #1) that the tents would pop out more and I would have more different values. So this is before and after. I think she right.

I very much liked the more abstract painting choice but I am going to go with the prevailing vote.

So now I need to tweak just a few little places. Then take them outside and spray them both with 2-3 coats of Krylon. They will then dry for a day or so before I frame them (no glass).

Sherese is coming over Friday morning to watch me demo putting dust covers on the back.

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me with this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment