Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Van Gogh?

Here is Barb holding her Vincent Van Gogh doll with the detachable ear! (How fun is THAT!)
Click here for more including Monet and many other artists.

The dolls run $17.95 but there are also puppets for about $6.00. And mugs and tee shirts, etc. A fun website to browse. Where else can you buy Freudian Slippers and Sarah Palin paper dolls?

I am off to a 3-day Janet Roger's watercolor workshop at the Leesburg Center for the Arts. I'll try to blog some of our work and info on Janet . Although she is well known and a great teacher, this is my first time to get into one of her classes. Very exciting!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and so does my art department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you enjoyed the web site. It's really quite clever!

    ReplyDelete