Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Quick Sketch Before We GO


In the sunshine today it was 100 degrees in central FL. But the humidity was not too high and we had a lovely breeze. I think in the shade it might have been 90. It was just beautiful actually.

You'll see Greg and I enjoying one last swing in our back yard and I took out my sketch book and did a little sketch of our neighbor's porch/yard next door. They have already left for Michigan! I left a little vignette room off to the right so I can write some things about our last day.

I feel like we are the last snow birds to leave Hawthorne Park! But we probably are not. The really awful midwest weather has not enticed us to leave sooner.

We are about ready to pack the car now (BIG DEAL) and then we may go down and have one more swim in the pool and cool off. Hope to be back on the blog by Memorial Day Weekend. Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's too hot for me to handle! Have a safe trip North; nice sketch by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful trip back to the northwoods. I love your sketch of the neighbors house! Great picture of you and your husband on the swing.

    ReplyDelete