Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Remember me?



















We are finally back to our cabin in the north woods of WI...following an extended trip of sight seeing and visiting friends and family. Bet you thought I'd disappeared in a tornado. But that is not funny, is it. We drove through Alabama about 10 days after their tornados went through and we were absolutely stunned with sadness. And now Joplin, MO too.

Photos in this blog entry are from Callaway Gardens, GA on May 9 and 10. We enjoyed two days there. This little log cabin caught my eye one day...it was a steamy 97 degrees that day and I was so glad I'd brought a folding chair! I haven't gotten back to put in the printing on the cabin yet. And I need to throw a few shadows into the foreground. I took a TON of photos for later.

I'll try to get more of the travel sketches online soon.
I am trying to adjust to dial up again in the boon docks up here.
It is almost painful!
What a whiner!

2 comments:

  1. HELLO GINNY, I'D LOVE TO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG BUT CAN'T SEE HOW ON THIS SITE.I LOVE YOUR ARTWORK ALSO. THANKS TO BARB SAILOR I TRIPPED OVER HERE JUST A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO. I'M JUST EAST OF TAMPA. I KNOW LEESBURG. YOU MUST GO TO MOUNT DORA IN FEBUARY FOR THEIR BIG ART STREET SHOW. WHEN WE LIVED IN LONGWOOD I ALWAYS DROVE UP EVERY YEAR FOR THE SHOW. THE BEST BESIDES WINTER PARK. SO HELLO AGAIN.

    GRANNY FROM FLORIDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "Granny from FL",
    How nice that you "tripped" over me on Barb Sailor's blog.
    It's nice to share fans.
    I am curious as to why you read my May 25th blog on June 11 when I have so many newer ones posted? Just curious. I am happy to have you drop by any time.

    You can follow my blog by signing on to it where it says "subscribe by email". You'll get a copy of each post (and only ONE post) on your email. I have quite a few folks who follow that way. When you post comments there should be a link to "subscribe by email" there too.

    I have no way of contacting you as you didn't leave an email or blog address.

    Yes, I do always attend the Mt. Dora art show in February....so do 10,000 other folks. Wow. I missed Winter Park this year.

    thanks for dropping by. Come again soon.

    ReplyDelete