Sunday, January 10, 2016

Diva Challenge AND String Challenge

3.5" classic tile with wc background

Talk about a "challenge".  

The Diva's challenge this week was to use two different tangles "Diva Dance" (named after the Diva obviously) and "Auroknot".  Laura is celebrating her 5 year anniversary of putting out the challenges.

Then the string challenge this week from Linda Farmer 
was #191.  SO…I tried COMBINING the two challenges.
Info on string challenges here.http://tanglepatterns.com/2016/01/tanglepatterns-string-191.html.



If you look closely you will see that I used the string in the background behind Auraknot.  So this is a "two-fer".  

Sort of like a two for one sale?  I suppose I could have put these into my Tangle a Day Calendar and made it a "three-fer"?  But that is for another day!  Hahaha.  

I am s-l-o-w-l-y getting better from a horrible cold/sinus infection.  Several people in our park down here in FL have had their colds go to pneumonia!  OMGosh.  I have had two pneumonia prevention inoculations so am hoping these will prevent anything more serious!  I know the northern states are in a state of bitter cold right now….single digit cold.  So our 65 here today with sunshine seems not worth whining about!  

Everyone stay well now.

1 comment:

  1. I like the ribbon in your tile! Hope you feel better by now; I had nasty cold and thought it was gone, but since yesterday it's back again. And .... however it has hardly been winter here, I would love some spring :-)

    ReplyDelete