Saturday, March 5, 2016

Diva's Challenge: Wicked Fun (using something shiny)

page is 9 x 12" and Zentangle® is 3.5"

This bit of shiny metal (key hole) was found in a knick knack store in Mount Dora, FL last fall.  The metaphors for locks and keys are everywhere.  I loved the kind of swirly design on the key hole too.

The Diva's challenge to tangle using something shiny just seemed to call for this.  (I had to add a key for the lock too.)

I love these two tangles that are new to me: Lollywimple and Zonked.  

5 comments:

  1. Really clever and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your piece; i like the idea and I like the patterns you have used. Win, win, win. I haven't seen Lollywimple before - where did you find it, and the step outs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What clever composition. I love the key hanging there waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat way to do this challenge and a beautiful tile.

    ReplyDelete