Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Last Inktober Challenge Day

Best Friends



Thinking of our hands as friends.  Kind of an outside the box idea I guess but really...they've been around awhile and I am kind of fond of them.  Depend on them.  Enjoy them and hope they hang out with me doing the best job they can for as long as they can.
I have a husband with Essential Tremor and I know what it is like when your hands are not really there for you, not dependable, and frustrating.  Those of us with steady hands should be totally grateful.  

So here's to holding hands, picking flowers and reaching for the stars.  

I've enjoyed the ink tober challenge but it's not been easy while on the road!!!  I missed 4 days which I don't think is bad considering. 
Happy Halloween everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment