Monday, September 26, 2016

WC sketches and curing sinus infections: a Two Fer One!




These were done with my Lamy fountain pen at the Hazelhurst Town Hall yesterday while I was waiting for the end of the Model Train Show.  I really need a lot of practice with "gestures" and figure poses that can be done quickly.  I have some books to look at for ideas…but mostly it just practice, practice, practice.  

Cold cold winds now in the north woods today (Monday) and temps about 45 this morning.  Dark and foreboding skies.  Greg had a cozy fire in the fireplace and we are snuggling down for the day.  I need to make a run to the post office to send Ben's cookies off to college and then I'll be in the studio for awhile this afternoon finishing up that wc of the Italian restaurant.  I will start packing away my acrylics today.  I always leave Zentangle® and wc to last.

Am getting a LOT of emails from friends and family suffering from sore throats, ear aches, sinus infections, coughs, etc.  BLAH.  That is a sign of fall I do NOT like.  Kids are back in school and sharing their germs with everyone.  Chicken soup all around. OR my friend Cynthia swears by apple cider vinegar for sinus infections and it sounds to me worth trying!!   

How apple cider vinegar works:

Apple cider vinegar contains an array of nutrients including vitamins B1, B2, A, and E, calcium, and magnesium. These nutrients help clear the sinus cavities and treat allergy symptoms. Additionally, ACV thins mucus almost immediately. One of the first things you will notice after drinking apple cider vinegar is that the color of your mucus goes from white or green and thick, to thin and clear. The thinning of mucus is the key to kicking your sinus infection.
So, the recipe and directions for this is here

  

No comments:

Post a Comment