Monday, September 30, 2013

Model Train Show Sketch

wc and continuous line ink sketch 5.5 x 8" sketchbook

Just a quick little sketch at the Minocqua Train Club Model Train show yesterday.  Darling little car for sale so I left the tag right on it.  I see I got the formatting a little crooked.  Just used pan paints and little water brush.  I must remember to put a straight edge and a pencil in my little bag.  

I miss my other palette when I am using the little "field kit (Cotman)".  It is a great little set but I've gotten so used to Brenda Swensen's colors now that I miss them.  She has such a BRIGHT palette. 

Maybe I can figure a way to put a little larger palette in this tiny bag.  I always say that the size of the sketch bag is in direct correlation to the distance you have to carry it from the car!  

No comments:

Post a Comment