Saturday, February 22, 2020

Preparing to Teach Part II



Prepping for the sketch class on Tuesday...one of their assignments was to draw objects on a shelf...any shelf...pantry, medicine cabinet, dishes, books, art supplies, etc.  So I like to do the assignments too.  Here is one of my dish cupboards and where I keep my wine glasses.  

I have so many things to do that class day...we'll never get to them all.
We want to talk about sketching buildings (briefly).  I am bringing Brenda Murray's recent sketch from Mexico along as an interesting example.

I think her composition and her coloring is amazing and very interesting.  


Very chilly weather the last few days here in central Florida.  I woke up to 38 degrees this morning!!! What hurt was that it was also windy.  So there was a wind chill.  Something we don't talk about much in Florida!  Yikes. 

But we will be back to 80 for a high on Tuesday.  So very up and down!  Lac du Flambeau where our cabin is was -20 a few nights ago!  Sigh.

But they will be up to 40 tomorrow.  That's better.  We will be 66.  
So things are looking a bit better.  Everyone have a good Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment