Monday, February 22, 2010

Here is my next painting subject....

I took this photo Sunday afternoon in Leesburg on the CROP walk. What a gorgeous day we were gifted with...76 and sunny.

What is a CROP Hunger Walk?
Neighbors walking together to take a stand against hunger in our world. Together we raise awareness and funds for international relief and development, as well as local hunger-fighting.

I hope we raised a TON of money. Everyone gets pledges. It's a great thing and we have done it every year for lots of years. In Wisconsin we used to walk in October! Here it's always late February.

There is always some sort of fun theme to the Leesburg walk (last year we walked with a camel...I kid you not.) This year...a clown theme. AREN'T they just the most darling bunch you ever saw!!! I can hardly wait to paint them!!!

3 comments:

  1. not only a darling bunch...but a great idea!!! thisis going to make a wonderful painting. such fun and happy colors!!..so which one are you??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you can get more than one painting from all of these clowns!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great (and fun) photo and a good cause.

    ReplyDelete