Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Zentangles®

On this one I had a little fun using Margaret Bremner's variation on Dex and a new version of Verdegogh.

Tried a variation on Earth Rising and enjoyed slipping in some CO2.  

It is fun to go back and try some I haven't used for a long time.

We had such a beautiful day in central Florida...sunny and close to 80 in Leesburg.  The third Sunday in Advent.  A lovely Sunday with no obligations...doesn't often happen.  Time to read the paper, do a few Zentangles®, take a nap, and watch dusk settle over us. 
Have pulled a muscle in my back AGAIN.  Darn.  I have been doing my exercises and I do not life heavy things.  It happens just tying my shoes sometimes.  Sigh.  Back on Advil and the heating pad for a few days again.  
Nine days to Christmas now...like a snowball going down hill that seems to gather speed.  Have a wonderful week.  


2 comments:

  1. Ginny, I love all 3 of these.. You are soooo good at this...
    I've been 'playing' have a little more knowledge of what they are, but omg... will I ever?
    Wish you a blessed Christmas, and hope your back feels better. I know the heating pad and Advil drill too.. Barbra Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a look at "Designed to Create" blog on the right side under My Blog List. Zach is a college student in TX. Scroll down and look at some of his Zentangles.
    He is amazing! He's getting ready to come to Disney for a semester now. My back is a tad better. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete