Sunday, December 23, 2012

String Challenge

Afreeca, Varago, Hollibaugh (variation), Knightsbridge

This Zentangle® is actually a response to Linda Farmer's string challenge to make a tangle out of the numeral "4".  Yup...it's in there somewhere.  Don't worry about finding it as I can't find it anymore either.  

I wanted to try out Afreeca which is a new tangle to me and I also got snagged into Varago which is somewhat more complicated than I usually use.  But it has possibilities.  Varago popped up on someone's Flicker collection.   

Christmas eve being tomorrow...I felt taking photos on the tree to be justified although I must remember to tell Kendra that I am actually "not" hanging them on my tree.  There is no room.  I just photo them there for a little holiday fun. 

I've been doing holiday baking this afternoon...trying to think of what I might need for the next few days while my sis and brother in law are here.  Our cold weather is slipping off to the east now and we are warming up again in central Florida.  80 on Christmas Day.  Happy Holidays everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment