Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wrapping up some Zentangle Projects

Card and bookmarks and one tile
Kind of wrapping up some of my Zentangle stuff so I can get to "organizing" my studio for the 30 day challenge coming up starting on Wednesday!  

On one book mark I did some watercolor first and then tangled on top of that. The card is my granddaughter's b-day card (her initials are MH). She is 17.   

Have you checked out Margaret Bremner's Zentangle blog to the right lately?  "Enthusiastic Artist."  On yesterday's post she is tangling a thermal coffee pot.  Naturally, since she is my biggest inspiration, I am going to try the same thing soon.  

January has GOT to be one of my craziest months ever!  Thank heavens I am NOT teaching.  But I am going to be starting to setting up the formats for  the artist's booklet for the Fine Arts show coming up in February.  AND figuring out what 7 pieces I am going to enter which will no doubt involve framing.   AND participating in the 30 paintings challenge.  AND painting my kitchen cupboard doors.  And...and...and...ya get the picture.  Sure hope I can stay healthy.  Lots of flu down here in central Florida right now!!!  I had my flu shot.  Happy New Year guys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment