Friday, March 29, 2019

Prompt 28 and 29


This prompt is really a little different than MY interpretation.  
By the time you get to the 28th prompt you begin to makes your own decisions on how it's going to go!  So the prompt is to "go shopping and show us what was in your bag".  Well, no shopping for me on the oranges...just out the door to the back yard.  And I loved remembering a dear friend who wove the basket too.  
From a distance, because they are so green, they don't read as oranges, I know.  But FL juice oranges do not turn orange.  



One of my favorite quotes.  It is from Victor Hugo.  (Victor Marie Hugo was a French poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement. Hugo is considered to be one of the greatest and best-known French writers. Outside France, his most famous works are the novels Les Misérables, 1862, and The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, 1831.). 

In his quote the bird is actually referred to as feminine.  As in "her" flight and "she has wings".  But I forgot and drew a male cardinal.  So I did a little translation.  It's all about faith.  

We are obviously now coming to the conclusion of the March prompt.  Some people in the group of about 50 artists, are whining about it being over.  But I am ready.  Time for me to make observations on my own again.  But I did enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment