Saturday, March 23, 2019

Prompts 20, 21, 22 and 23

Prompt: Show something you think is perfect.



Prompt:  Put "soup" in a glass soup pot and describe.



Draw an imaginary window with some things inside. 
(Mine turned out to be a lovely imaged studio window.)



Prompt: Envelope
As you can see from directions...this is an easy way
to create a lovely and intriguing envelope!  



I am now working on the back side of this accordion sketchbook...
working my way to #31.  8 more prompts.  We are closing in on this project!  

I was up in Plant City, FL today with Greg for the annual model train show there and did a tiny sketch there while he hunted for bargains.  Then we stopped to visit some new friends and enjoyed the afternoon with them.  I did a quick sketch on their front porch in Bushell, FL.  I'll post those tomorrow.  

We came home tired but happy.  It was a perfect weather day.

1 comment: