Sunday, October 6, 2013

Where's Waldo?

Gingham, Brabs, Henna Drum, Sriping, Schway, Planateen, Hybrid,
 Pop Cloud, Cobbles, Fescher, Knightsbridge, Flukes, Voga, Squares.

Where's Waldo?  Remember how that game goes?  Can you possibly find all these 14 tangles?  :-)  Actually EVERY single thing on this 3.5" tiles IS a tangle.  Even the strings. I'm just kidding...I am not sure I can find all 14 now either!  Hahaha.

This Zia is creative plagiarism of Margaret Bremner's darling wonky houses.  Have you seen them?  MUCH more wonky and darling!!!  But this is FUN.



2 comments:

  1. I also like her wonky houses and think this tangle is equally exciting! I love all the various tangles.
    I hope it doesn't get too cold for you before you leave the northwoods. Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your string IS as tangle! Planateen is a good idea for a roof; I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete