Sunday, February 17, 2019

A Few Shoes


I actually wasn't going to sketch shoes today as I had in mind to emulate Fay's blog where she is sketching her favorite chairs.  Something I had my list for "some day".  But one has to go with the amount of energy and the time you are allotted.  By the time we went to church and out to brunch with friends...it was 2 pm!  And it was so lovely I wanted to catch a swim at the pool...so then it was 3:30.  AND a lot of my initial ambition was waning!  

Since I've been cleaning some closets...shoes were on my mind.  
I need to toss some that I haven't worn in years.  But these are ones I plan to keep.  

And I am working with a new palette and needed to play around with it to see how it might work out.  

Shoes are not the easiest thing to draw actually. But they are challenging and interesting.  Three was all I could manage today.


No comments:

Post a Comment