Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thinking pink

Thinking pink...have always loved this painting which I did from a photo I took in Key West. My sister has it hanging in her house in South Carolina.

Suddenly we are getting some 80s here in Central Florida and I am feeling like spring might finally have arrived. The orange blossoms are opening and the sun feels like Florida again. I sure hope so! We might even get to the pool tomorrow?

I am getting emails from friends and relative up in the midwest who have lots of robins now and whose tulips and daffodils are rising up just like Easter was around the corner!!!

I also wanted to draw your spring-like attention to a very neat spring flower website where you can hold down your mouse and grow your own flowers. Click here and see if it works for you. It is a black page but when you click...or hold down your mouse... How do people do this stuff?!! My daughter in law, Marie, sent me this.

I hope to get to my sketch book this week a little too...my studio is in transition still but the sketch book is always ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment