Thursday, June 12, 2014

Collage

Wild Sunrise on Birch Lake  11 x 14 unframed.

This was photoed under artificial light (not the best) but it is a gloomy dark rainy cold day in the north woods of WI.  You get the picture of that?  

So this is the best I can do for now.  
This is an acrylic collage with hand painted papers painted with my gelli plate.  Transparent papers AND opaque paper as well. 

I "think" it is finished but with these abstract ones it is harder to know when it is done that in realism!!!

I find abstract very fascinating.
Am also working on some framing today and trying to get my selections in order to mail in for the Manito Art Show in July.  I have so many things coming up I want to have that "in the bag" and done.  

Then I can start thinking about the upcoming Zentangle CZT training.  My daughter and I fly out of Madison, WI a week from Sunday.   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment