Thursday, June 19, 2014

Diva's Challenge: Duo tangle Mooka and Auraknot

Auraknot and Mooka

The Diva's challenge this week are two very old (well in the Zentangle world they are) tangles.  I am a lot like Margaret Bremner…love Auraknot but am not a huge fan of Mooka.  But they do make a nice duo-pattern for this week's challenge.

It was nice to work on a tile this week again after pretty much sticking with my Zentangle-a-day Calendar for a few weeks.  

The countdown to CZT training continues and the cool thing is I am going to get to meet "the Diva" herself at this training!  What fun is that!

I fly out Sunday morning.  Keep those tangling thoughts coming!  


5 comments:

  1. Nice shading. Have a good time at training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that funny...I've always preferred mooka over auraknot...but this is a great treatment of both. the way the ends of the mooka twine around the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a most awesome time at training! You are going to love it! Nice tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a blast...you are going to have so much fun. I just got back last night!

    ReplyDelete