Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Zentangle Calendar right up to CZT training


Seems like the closer I get to CZT training the more I need Zen.  How do people block off a week and just fly away from their lives and everything going on in it!!!????

I mean this has been on my calendar for 8 months…but now that the last 3 days are drawing down…it's like everything in my life is whirling around causing time delays and changing the last minute plans.  Sigh.

I will have my calendar done ahead right through that week at training since I plan to have it there for show and tell.  I think.  I have no check in luggage and that is really a challenge, isn't it?  

This torn meniscus knee issue was NOT part of the original plan, of course, and that is what is mainly throwing me off.  BUT it will all work out.  I am driving to Madison, WI on Sat (4 hour drive) and my daughter and I will stay at the airport motel and shuttle over on Sunday morning as we have a 7 am flight!  OH my!    Hahaha.  

Weather in Providence is better than Wisconsin.  I hope it stays that way!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fortunate your daughter is going with you, just in case you need a little extra help with a bum knee. Hope you both have a great time and I look forward to seeing what new things you will soon be doing! Gotta say, also, that I'm a bit jealous that you and your daughter have this bond of a hobby together. The only thing my daughter and I bond over is SHOES!

    ReplyDelete