Monday, June 9, 2014

Zentangle Calendar for June 10, 11, 12.


Tangling ahead in my calendar project…I found the new "Vercut" rather interesting even though at first it seemed to repeat other tangles I had…it just has a nice feel to it.  

I chose to put Viaduct with two other tangles that all have the "arch" as their main theme.  In fact when I stored the tangle I added a note to "see also Arnia and Tropicana".  The way you can manipulate an arch seems endless.  

The tangles for the 11th of June are nameless.  If anyone knows their names please let me know.  I found them both on "Pinterest".  They were just hanging out there with no one claiming them, naming them or anything.  I thought they were both worth saving for future reference.  The background one has a very nice "fill" that can be endlessly shaded to one's heart's content.  The one in the foreground in color is time consuming but fascinating.  (color added is Inktense Pencil with water).  

Incidentally I am totally new to Pinterest and find it very strange and I am just not "getting it".  Why people would just spend all this time endlessly posting pictures of what "interests" them in clothes and home decor and travel spots.  Now in some justification…I have found the Zentangle postings interesting and that is about all I have pursued a bit. What am I missing here?

1 comment:

  1. Ginny - I generally agree with you about Pinterest...I have found, though, that my boards are a good place to store pictures and ideas that may be of use in the future and I am saving my paintings to a board just to have another record of them in case my files become corrupted, etc.

    ReplyDelete