Monday, June 30, 2014

Farewell to June


6 months of Calendar-A-Day.  Whew.  
Farewell to June, 2014.  Did that go fast or WHAT?

"Ing" (on day 30) is the new Session 15 tangle pattern.  I really enjoy it.  Easy peasy.  
The step outs will be coming out shortly for that.

I love Margaret Bremner's new tangle called "Morse" which is of course a variation on Hollibough.  You know…dots and dashes.  Clever.  And so dramatic.  It does take quite a bit of "fill" and so you need TIME for that one.  But it is worth it.  You will find step outs for that on her blog (see it listed under blogs I follow.)

I see an orthopedic surgeon today to see if I can possible FIT my knee surgery into my summer schedule.  Pretty nuts when you can't find time to have surgery, huh?  But with elective surgery you do tend to mess around with your calendar!!!  That meniscus tear is beginning to get "old" and I want to feel better and get to walking normally again!!! I am aiming for early August for the surgery.  Cross your fingers on that!!!   

I am finally easing up my schedule a little in July…Greg and I are finishing up our remodeling project IN the cabin so we can hopefully spend more time OUTside the cabin.  The mosquitoes in the north woods have abated but NOW the black flies have hatched and we hear on TV that predictions are for a BUMPER crop of those biting pesky and ugly creatures!!!  They are SO bad that the loons are abandoning their nests rather than stay on them and be bitten and attacked!!!  OH NO!  We have a lot of rain in the forecast this week up here.  Sigh.  

We are really looking forward to some visitors in July and more time at the lake front.  I need some sun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment