Thursday, November 20, 2014

Keeping Busy


I think most of us tangle some bookmarks at one time or another…saving scraps of tinted or painted paper that are just too fun to throw away.  They can be dropped into birthday cards or with a Kindness Sticker on the back can be left places for people to find.  Some folks give them away at Zentangle classes as little door prizes.  You get the idea.

Doing a few of these was fun at the Art Gallery last Tuesday afternoon.  In between guests and while visiting with Carrie (another artist sitting the show).  

Okay…so now this morning I am off to have my knee surgery.  No coffee this morning!  ARRRGH.  Haha.  What a whiner!
I am happy the surgery is at 9:30 am so I don't have to wait to long to have it over and done.  We have to be at the hospital at 7:30 am so we are about ready to take off.  Wish me luck.  

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a speedy recovery ! Love the idea of bookmarks as door prizes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in my thoughts and prayers today for your surgery and prayers for a quick recovery.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginny you will be up & roarin' to go before we know it---many hugs from Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are probably home by now, feeling no pain! Do what they say and you will be good as new in a few weeks. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete